6.08.2009

start of something

So I made a blog because I seem to always say I want to make one but I never do! Then today, one of my friends made one and it made me want to make one and I told my other friend and he's all like "loser" because of the fact that I always say I want to make a blog but I never do and I end up putting off the thought of making one for like 5 months.

Today I had an interview for my co-op work term, which starts in September. I hope I got the job because I don't seem to be getting any more interviews. The company is Indigo, which seems like a fun place to work at!

Now that my making of this blog is complete, I need to go back to study for my psychology test. Ugh, I am so screwed for that! :(

P.S. I chased two bunnies for thirty minutes yesterday night trying to take pictures of them with my camera phone. The pictures turned out really bad :(

2 comments: