7.28.2009

i don't care

update on my life
What a long weekend! I had to balance a crapload of school work, planning/hosting my friend's birthday party and hanging out with some of my friends who came to visit from Toronto. Today is the last day of lectures, which is bittersweet because that signals the beginning of final exams (ughh...). I can't wait until exams are over so that I can relax and enjoy my trip to LA.

paris hilton's my new bff
I am so glad Amanda's gone. I hated that girl! I didn't like how she had so much attitude towards Liz Habib from FOX News. I also don't like Stefanie. Stop crying please! Go Tiniecia and Stephen!! I can't wait to see their friends and family! :)

big brother 11
Haha, I absolutely love Ronnie! I don't think he's as evil and manipulative as everyone thinks he is. I think it's just because everyone else is stupid and gullible. I am glad Laura was evicted; her two girls were just all in my face. I kind of like Jessie now. Although I hated him so much in the previous season, he is growing on me now. I like the whole Natalie-Jessie-Lydia love triangle that is starting to happen. It's hilarious! The scene when Russell tried to bond with Kevin was sweet and funny as well. I don't really have a favourite yet, but I am starting to get annoyed at Jeff, Natalie and Jordan. Natalie is just annoying, Jordan needs to redo elementary school and I just hate Jeff for his disrespectful comments that CBS apparently censored.

1 comment:

  1. Aw how do you fit in watching all these shows during school?

    Goodluck with finals! We must destroy them!!!

    ReplyDelete