Exams are over! Finally!! Although I am still having my exam hangover (i.e. waking up early stressed out thinking I still have to study for an exam).
I am visiting my aunt right now and they have a ravine in their backyard. I went exploring for a bit and I found a pond full of little frogs!! I should've taken a photo. I might do that later. I just had sushi buffet for lunch and I am so full! Although I still want more of that green tea ice cream. Or maybe even more chocolate ice cream as well. Mmm..!
Tomorrow I will be heading off to LA in the morning. I am excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JAY Z ON THE RADIO
ReplyDeleteSAMMY ON THE RADIO
LADY GAGA ON THE RADIO
SAMMY ON THE rADIO
make sure to take many photos and put it on your blog!! keep me posted!
ReplyDelete