It's been a month since my co-op term at Indigo Books and Music started and I have to say that it's probably my most enjoyable work term to date. Everyone is friendly and easy to talk to and I've made a few friends from the other co-op students. In terms of work, I am mostly doing debugging for the website so hopefully I will receive a more exciting project soon. My TV schedule is beginning to fill up as fall shows return, but I am most excited about watching Glee. I am a total GLEEk!! I think I talk too much about it at work but I just love it so much.
"I'm Beyonce, I ain't no Kelly Rowland!!"
Another show that I am equally obsessed with is the current season of Project Runway. My favourite contestant so far is Chirstopher Straub for several reasons.

:)
One of my favourite outfits from him is his newspaper dress! If it didn't know it was for a newspaper challenge, I would've never guessed that it was made out of paper!
Work it, Katie!Aside from watching as much TV as I possibly can, I also would like to start taking driving lessons soon before winter starts and the city gets attacked by snow. But I am lacking motivation to do anything productive right now.
Chris was only good in the beginning (like the first 2 dresses)... I didn't remember his newspaper dress till now. Did he get good critique on that?
ReplyDeleteTowards the end he didn't show much taste in his designs.