4.07.2010

the phoenix alive

It's exam time! That means eating a lot of instant noodles, sleeping a lot and spending even more time on Facebook, YouTube and other useless sites. My exam schedule this term is really relaxed. I only have three exams, which are spaced about 1 week apart. Unlike previous terms, I don't feel excited about starting co-op next term. I feel like it's just something I have to do. Usually I get really excited and look forward to working again, but I guess I am getting used to the whole co-op thing.

The other day I got really depressed for no reason. I am not sure why, or maybe I do. Little things seem to trigger it. I was really down the entire day. I don't know whether or not this is normal or if I should see someone about it. I went out for a run at 12 am and it seemed to make me feel a lot better, however. I am never satisfied with myself and what I have.

As I write this, I am finishing up my Tim Horton's coffee! I hope I win $10,000!!!!!! (Although I always say that...)

I am currently listening to The Phoenix Alive by Monarchy. It makes me want to get up and dance.

Update: I got "Please Try Again" on my coffee. DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment