7.18.2009

my bff

"Could you be the one I want? My best friend. Could you be the one I need? My best friend."
- Paris Hilton

So last night, I watched one episode of Paris Hilton's My New BFF because I thought Big Brother was on, but it wasn't and I needed something to watch while I ate my dinner! Anyhow, the show was so bad that I just absolutely had to keep watching! The show tries to make Paris seem like she's so classy, sophisticated, elegant, intelligent (haha...) and real (AHAHAHAHAHAHA) that it's just so amusing to watch. However, whether or not the show is real or fake, scripted or unscripted, it is definitely entertaining to watch. So having said that, I ended up doing a My New BFF marathon today (you can watch all the episodes on the MuchMusic or MTV website). I started out with a bit of season 1 and stopped once Onch left because there was no one left in the competition that I cared for and I already knew who the winner was. Then I started season 2, which had some pretty interesting contestants. So, as a result of my close following of a few TV shows, I have decided to start blogging about them since I've always wanted to do that. Oh, and Project Runway season 6 airs August 20th, which I am very excited about! I'm glad all the network fighting over the show has finally settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment