10.22.2009

alejandro

Yesterday I went to The Second City to watch Shut Up and Show Us Your Tweets! which is a show with a collection of often hilarious comedy sketches which are primarily based on Canadian politics and issues. For example, one skit was about stereotypes of various cultures. When a new Chinese family moves in the neighbourhood, their neighbour isn't happy as his son starts learning martial arts. "Next thing you know, he's going to start selling pirated DVDs and spit on the sidewalk!"

After the show, they had a free improv show but it was getting late so we didn't stay (damn weekdays!!).

Lady Gaga tickets were on presale yesterday but only American Express card holders were eligible to purchase them. I asked my uncle but he deeply despises Lady Gaga. When I asked him to purchase tickets for me, he replied, "I don't want to contribute to Lady Gaga's sex change surgery" (he believes she's a man). As a result, I will have to purchase the tickets when they are available for the general public on Saturday. I hope I get good tickets.

I love the new songs that Lady GaGa is releasing with her re-release of The Fame.

Alejandro, Alejandro~ don't call my name, don't call my nameeee Roberto

1 comment: