10.20.2009

bad romance

Sometimes I just wonder about life and what I should be trying to get out of it. I would like to find a hobby that I would stick to--something productive that I can do. I've been watching a lot of TV in the past week or so since many of my fall shows are back.

My TV schedule is as follows:
Monday - Gossip Girl, The Big Bang Theory
Wednesday - Glee, Modern Family
Thursday - Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Project Runway, Models of the Runway
Friday - Ugly Betty
Sunday - Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show

Glee keeps getting better and better! I love this show SOOOOo much! It's everything I could want in a show: comedy, drama, wit, singing, awesome guest stars, Broadway actors.... the list goes on! Ugly Betty had its season premiere last Friday and I loved it! Marc and Amanda's blog is hilarioussss!

I told myself to start taking driving lessons, but I don't think I will be doing that this term. I just don't have the energy or interest to do it.

It's starting to get cold here in Toronto, which sucks because I've been jogging outside 3-4 times a week and it's sort of helping me with the sleeping problems that I've been having. Maybe I will continue to jog outside when it gets colder, although I seem to catch colds easily.

Tomorrow is another co-op event that I've been planning with another co-op student. It's going to be at a comedy club called The Second City, which is doing a show called Shut Up and Show Us Your Tweets! I hope it turns out well. Planning can be stressful but I always seem to gravitate towards doing it!

Lady Gaga is coming back to Toronto for her The Fame Monster tour on November 28! Since I will be Toronto, I am going to definitely see her! I missed her last time while I was on a school term. I love her new song, "Bad Romance"!! I like it as much as "Poker Face" even.. which is hard to believe since I was in love with that song for a while.

Last Friday I caught a viewing of Paranormal Activity. Definitely a very scary but fun movie. Loved it.

4 comments:

  1. Sammy, get a life!!! :) COME VISIT LOO PLZ! WE MISS U! Ooohhh who are you seeing gaga with? I wanna go :( I bet it's on a weekday.. it always is ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have fun tmr at the event =)
    And don't stop jogging! We will go to the gym everyday when you come here =)

    -guess who

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Julie :) Yeah we're going to work those legs hahaha

    Shirley: I will be in loo all next term and I think you are too so you'll see me SO much you'll want to vomit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know that feeling!

    ReplyDelete