This post is solely devoted to PH'S My New BFF, Season 2. I just finished watching 7 episodes!
All I can say is, drama, drama, drama! These contestants love drama and they are not afraid to bitch out for the stupidest reasons. Even David, who considers himself to be the chill masculine straight guy, got all up in Amanda's business after she hid his shoelaces. My favourite episode so far has to be episode 3 when Katie says to Paris "Good luck on your next porno. F*** you Paris. You're not as nice as people think you are." Finally, someone has the guts to say it to her face. Oh, and I absolutely loved how Katie reminds me of Amy Winehouse (minus the whole hideous goth ballerina/Disney princess fashion thing she had going on).
The two contestants I like the most are Tiniecia, with her straight-up and bitch-I-don't-take-no-shit-from-you attitude and Stephen, the gay Mormon, for his hilarious commentary. I hope one of them wins!
Oh and I didn't like how Paris called David a "f***ing tool" behind his back after he got eliminated. How classy of you, Paris. I think someone needs to improve in their choice of words. Ironic how the episode is titled "Must Have Good Taste."
7.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
does onch return for s2?
ReplyDeleteHe returns as Paris' pet, so he just randomly appears in some episodes and gives the contestants tasks. I think it's a bit sad because sometimes Paris has him on a leash like a doggy :(
ReplyDeletethat is so sad
ReplyDeletei didn't know he was leashed
but i guess that's the price of becoming an asian sensasian